Archive - Comedy RSS Feed
Today bein’ St. Patrick’s Day ‘n all, I thought it might be somthin’ fine to talk about some of the reasons Leprechauns rarely join a small group.
- Who really wants to share the pot of gold? Very few leprechauns are others-centered.
- Much too busy. Most leprechauns spend all of their time making shoes. What leprechaun actually has the time to hang out on a regular basis?
- Lucky Charms may be magically delicious, but they’re almost never the snack of choice in a small group.
- One exception to the rule seems to be found in Darby O’Gill and the Little People (although the leprechaun king’s group was really more of a mid-size group).
- Leprechauns are very picky about who they will hang out with. Everyone knows that a leprechaun would rather climb a tree than spend time with strangers. See also, The Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama. HT Huffington Post.
- Apparently when leprechaun’s are interested in a small group they will only join a men’s small group…since there are no female leprechauns. The one exception is when Jennifer Aniston is the leader of a co-ed group. See also, Jennifer Aniston’s Big Screen Debut.
- It ain’t easy being a Notre Dame fan. Just imagine being the mascot!
- They know we’ve all had it up to here with practical jokers. Although many of us enjoy playing practical jokes…few of us enjoy having them played on us. It’s hard to build true community when your car is not where you left it every time your group meets.
- Turns out a leprechaun’s greatest fear isn’t public speaking. It’s being held captive…in your living room!
- Your church’s ban on drinking alcohol during small group meetings. Just ain’t working for the lil guy in the green coat (Thanks to Thom Emery for #10).
Have one to add? You can click here to jump into the conversation.