Have you thought about joining my 2015 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network? It’s not too late, but you need to act pretty quickly. I have only a few spots left!
A few important details:
Before you decide you can’t participate, make sure you know a few important details:
- There are several payment plans: All you need to get started is a deposit. You can spread the balance over 4 payments.
- All calls are recorded: I record every coaching call and you’ll have access to the recordings to listen later (or share with your team). It’s not essential to participate in the live call and many have to miss a call now and then.
- Make the Las Vegas day a team experience: You can bring a team member along to the day in Las Vegas in March.
- Take your ministry to the next level: Whether you are a beginner, a seasoned veteran, or anywhere in between, my coaching network helps take small group ministries to the next level.
- Build a thriving small group ministry that fits your church’s needs. There are several systems that could work. Choose the model that fits your church.
Have questions you need answered before saying yes? Email Me.
I really want to encourage you to join my 2015 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network; an experience designed to give you the tools and strategies you need in order to build a small group ministry that works in the 21st century.
Find out more and apply right here.
My 2014 Network has already had big results
Several of my 2014 alumni from quite a cross section of churches have already reported launching and sustaining record numbers of groups and connecting far more people than ever before. I’d love to help you do the same thing!
Don’t take my word for it!
Here’s what three of my alumni had to say about the coaching network experience:
- “I was a part of Mark’s Coaching Network and found it to be not only beneficial to helping me think outside the box, but also to hear from other pastors across the nation. If you are looking for a coaching network that will help you grow in your skills, sharpen your strategies, and guide you to take your next steps in small group ministry, make sure you sign-up for this coaching network!” Jonathan Holcomb, LifeGroups and LifeMissions Pastor, LifeChurch.tv, South Tulsa
- “I would highly recommend Mark Howell’s Small Group Ministry Coaching Network. I had been studying small group strategies prior to joining the network and discovered I had all kinds of questions as to which was the best approach for our church. Rather than try to figure it out all alone, the network was a tremendous resource for me personally as well as our church as we began to implement a small group system. Mark did a great job encouraging, challenging, and resourcing us as we chose a model to help us identify and reach our ‘preferred future’. My experience with Mark Howell’s Coaching Network was well worth my investment of time and finances. It has had a profound and lasting effect on my perspective of small group ministry.” Kem Stickl, Journey Groups Director, Whitehaven Road Baptist Church
- “I joined Mark Howell’s coaching network because I needed to make several significant decisions in our church’s group ministry. Adding Mark’s experienced, strategic mind to our process for that season was super helpful. But the best part has been the relationship I’ve continued to build with Mark since the coaching network.” Mark Riggins, Community Life Pastor, Bible Fellowship Church
Ready to join?
My 2015 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network begins in February and as of 1/12/15 I have 5 spots left. You can find out more and complete your application right here.
Still have questions? Email Me for some quick answers. I’m hoping you’ll come along!