This is my 500th post here at MarkHowellLive.com! Hard to believe. Even harder to believe you’re here reading what I write on a regular basis!
I regularly collect the top 10 posts on certain topics (coaching, essential group leader skills, of the month, etc.). I decided to let this post be a collection of my favorite posts. I don’t have them in any order. These are a pretty good indication of what I believe and hold dear about grouplife. And now that I see what I’ve collected…I can see why Tim Sutherland called me a mad scientist. I think he meant it…in a good way.
- The X-Factor is Near the Edge
- The Perils of the Well-Worn Path
- The Pursuit of Problem-Free
- This Road Doesn’t Go ‘There’
- Escaping the Straitjacket of Conventional Thinking
- The ‘Why’ Behind the ‘Way’ of Your Small Group Ministry Strategy
- Different Leads to a Church OF Groups
- Top 10 Reasons Saddleback Has Connected Over 130% in Groups
- The Unexpected Twist in Saddleback’s Exponential Growth Formula
- Birthing, Splitting, and Dividing Groups vs. The Jedi Path
Most of all, I want to say “Thanks for coming along!”