My Top 10 Favorite Posts on Small Group Coaching
Over the last 8 years I’ve written a lot about small group coaching. A LOT! I tried determining the actual top 10 posts (according to Google Analytics), but realized after the fact that many were written in 2008 and 2009…and there are some big ideas that have emerged in the last two or three years.
Coaching, you know, is so important! Why? As challenging and difficult as it is to build an effective coaching structure, I believe if you don’t have coaching in place you will almost certainly fail at building a thriving small group ministry. Why? I believe this because I am convinced that whatever you want to happen at the member level, must happen to the leader first. [Click to Tweet]
So…these are my favorites. Hope you find them helpful!
Here are my top 10 posts on small group coaching:
- Skill Training: Four Questions Every Coach Should Be Asking (2010)
- Steve Gladen on Saddleback’s Coaching Strategy (2011)
- Equip Your Coaches to Develop and Disciple Leaders (2015)
- 7 Rules at the Essence of Small Group Coaching (2014)
- 20 Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Coaching (2014)
- 5 Obstacles to Building an Effective Coaching Structure (2015)
- The Big Idea Behind Small Group Coaching (2015)
- The Big Misunderstanding that Dooms Most Coaching Structures (2015)
- 4 Steps that Build an Effective Coaching Structure (2015)
- 5 Assumptions that Shape My Small Group Coaching Strategy (2015)
And I would be remiss if I didn’t remind you about one of my most popular mini-courses: How to Build an Effective Coaching Structure. You can find out all about it right here.