What are your summer plans? I’ve got a few dates that I thought you might like to know about.
I’m going to presenting a free workshop, How to Build a Thriving Small Group Ministry, in 4 west coast* cities in August.
- Seattle: Monday, August 4th from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. at Calvary Renton Baptist, 1032 Edmonds Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
- Phoenix: Tuesday, August 5th from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. at North Phoenix Baptist Church, 5757 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Denver: Monday, August 11th in Denver from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Mission Hills Church, 20 Southpark Dr. Littleton, CO 80120
- San Diego: Tuesday, August 12th in San Diego from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. at LifeWay Christian Store, 8807 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
You can register for my FREE workshop right here.
Can’t make it? Stayed tuned! I’m always adding new opportunities.
Here are two more training opportunities (not free, but well worth the cost):
- Supercharge Your Fall Ministry Season: My new four week short course is designed to give you a few ideas and strategies that will help you launch more groups, connect way beyond the usual suspects, sustain the groups you launch, and build next steps for everyone you connect. You can find out about it right here.
- Fall 2014 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network: Launching in September, this is a 6 month coaching experience that will help you whether you are an experienced veteran or new to small group ministry. You can find out about it right here.