My 2013 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network experience is designed to give you the tools and strategies you need in order to build a small group ministry that works in the 21st century.
The coaching network program will expose you to a new perspective. While it makes sense to many that in order to get different results you need to do different things…it’s not always clear what those different things might be. The coaching network program is designed around the idea that different, not better, leads to the kind of strategy that connects beyond the usual suspects.
Who will be part of the network?
The network limited to 12 participants and is designed for small group champions who serve in a local church. Because of the nature of the role, champions may be senior pastors, executive pastors, small group pastors and directors, ministers of education, and other key leaders.
What will you receive?
- Six monthly coaching sessions. Anchored by a 90 minute monthly conference call, this group session provides focused exposure to the strategies that will build a more powerful platform.
- Focused training on key strategic steps including planning with the end in mind, developing an annual grouplife calendar,
- Tools, strategies and next steps to be implemented after every session.
- Scheduled one-on-one calls to address questions more specifically.
- The opportunity to connect with other network participants between sessions
- Email access to Mark during the six months
What are the expectations?
- Participate in all six sessions
- Invest $125 per session
- Commit to the reading and exercises between sessions
Complete the Coaching Network Application. My next session will start in February, 2013. The deadline for applications is January 14, 2013.
Questions? Contact me.