Did you miss a day or two? Here are my top 10 posts of June, 2012.
So much traffic happens in the archives that it’s very common to only have one or two posts from the current month break into the top 10. Since I’m currently tweeting and posting to Facebook a couple gems from the archives every day, if you’re not following me on Twitter or connected on Facebook…you’re missing out on an additional resource!
- New from David Platt: The Radical Small Group Study (June, 2012)
- The Power of a Spiritual Training Partner (September, 2008)
- Top 10 Ways to Get to Know Your Neighbors This Summer (June, 2009)
- 10 Essential Small Group Leader Skills (June, 2010)
- How to Launch Groups Using a Small Group Connection (May, 2008)
- Summer Reading List 2012 (June, 2012)
- New from Beth Moore | James: Mercy Triumphs (November, 2011)
- Transformational Discipleship: How People Really Grow (June, 2012)
- The Unexpected Twist in Saddleback’s Exponential Growth Formula (October, 2010)
- 5 Keys to Sustaining New Groups (October, 2008)
I love seeing where people were in the world when they checked out a page. This month, there were readers from 82 countries around the world and thanks to Google’s translation capabilities, it happened in 36 languages! Very cool!
What do you think? Have a post in mind that didn’t make the list? You can click here to jump into the conversation.