Recognize any of these?
- You’re still searching for a problem-free grouplife strategy.
- Your menu of discipleship options looks a lot like buffet at the Bellagio.
- Your senior pastor is committed…to giving every ministry an equal shot at the megaphone.
- Your method of wrestling with the aligator is to call everything a group. Abracadabra…we’re a church of groups!
- You’ve become way more Calvinistic and now believe that the chosen make it into a group without your help!
- You’ve found yourself thinking, “Man, the 50s were great weren’t they?”
- Your leadership requirements include an application, a background check, a credit check, and two interviews…to be accepted as a group member!
- You start new groups only when the existing groups don’t need new members.
- You’re a big fan of church-wide studies like Hell: The 5 People You Meet When You Go There and How to Judge Like Solomon.
- You’re hoping the Mayan’s were right!
What do you think? Look familiar?