Over the next few weeks I’ll be preparing to launch a new podcast…Ask Mark!
Although I’ve regularly answered reader questions that have come in via email or comments, I’m thinking this will be a little more personal and allow me to begin answering more questions. Better yet, everyone subscribed to the podcast will be able to hear the answers to your great questions!
Submitting a Question:
I really want this podcast to be fun, personal, and helpful! So let’s keep it real and sensible, okay? Please use common sense and show courtesy with your questions. That way everyone wins! Here are some guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured on the podcast.
- Please keep your question under one minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- If you have a website and URL, you’re allowed to share it only once during the recording. For example: “Hi, my name is John Doe. I have a blog called ILoveSmallGroups.com. My question is…”
- Spammy, disrespectful, or deeply private questions will not be considered for the podcast.
I use SpeakPipe.com, a fantastic web service that allows anyone to leave me a voicemail message through the Internet. All you need is an Internet connection and a microphone.
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast.
Also note that it’s impossible for me to get to everyone’s question—you may not receive a direct response to your question. I will answer qualified questions as they come, but if your question has already been asked by someone else, I will have to move on to the next. Keep listening to the show–most questions get answered at some point. Depending on the volume of questions that I receive, I won’t be able to email you back with a response.
Also, if your request is time-sensitive, then email me directly. It can take us a week or longer to listen to new questions. Thanks for understanding, and thanks for listening!
3 Reasons to Subscribe to the MHL (MarkHowellLive) Email List:
- Early Access! You’ll get early access to new resources.
- Content tailored to you. Over time, I’ll get to learn more about you and deliver content that actually matters.
- No hype. Just real content that’s meant to make a difference.
Just enter your name and email, and you’re on your way!