Basic Training for New Coaches
If you're using my strategies to build an effective coaching structure, you may have wondered how to train the coaches you've identified and recruited. After all, it's possible to end up with the great coaching candidates who simply don't know what to do.
It's possible to end up with great candidates who simply don't know what to do!
Who wants that?
I'd like to show you exactly how I train the coaches I recruit. But...I really need to show you. To do that, I need you to join me for the four video sessions that teach the four basic skills a new coach needs as they begin.
Two Ways You Can Use Basic Training for New Coaches
You can use this four-session basic training two ways:
- Use it as a model to create your own version. In addition to the four video sessions, you will have access to the session notes and other downloadable forms (scripts for an excellent first conversation; conversation journal to record highlights, concerns, and prayer requests, etc.).
- Offer it to your campaign coaches as advance training. While each of the sessions will train coaches in the four skills we need them to have, every session will be limited to fully transferable content. This training is designed to allow you to supplement my Basic Training for New Coaches with handouts or live sessions that provide your own custom information for dates, times, etc.
Questions? Email Me for information.
I've mentioned previously that new coaches need a combination of training-in-advance and just-in-time training. Some of what new coaches need to be trained to do will be very familiar and come quite naturally. After all, if you've chosen only the candidates who truly meet the criteria they will already know much of what they need to know.
However, some of the new skills your new coaches need to be trained to do may take them into uncharted territory. For example, while they meet new people easily, they might need to learn how to have an excellent first conversation. Or they may need to acquire some tools that will help them leverage every previous conversation to deepen their relationship with each new leader.
Here are the four skills your coaches will learn:
- How to have an excellent first conversation with each new leader.
- How to have 8 to 10 prearranged weekly conversations with each new leader.
- How to leverage every previous conversation to deepen their relationship with each new leader.
- How to maximize the sustainability of each new group.
- Four 60 minute sessions (45 minutes of content + 15 minutes Q&A)
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Access to a password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.
Are you ready? I’d love to show you how train your coaches in the four skills they need to succeed!
You can do it. Your senior pastor will be glad you learned how…and so will your church!