If you want to maximize the impact of your next church-wide campaign, why not take advantage of my experience? After all, in the last decade I've...
- Led many of the largest churches in America through the campaign process
- Consulted with many of the fastest growing churches and led them through the campaign process
- Provided coaching for thousands of 40 Days of Purpose churches while part of the Lifetogether team
There's a reason I have several of the highest ranked pages when you search for church-wide campaign information. I know what I'm talking about! More importantly, I can help you plan and launch a powerful campaign that leverages my experience, your passion for your church, and the absolute latest in campaign strategies.
Church-Wide Campaign Coaching Includes
- Assessment and Evaluation: Every church is different. Every community is different. Choosing the right campaign, fine-tuning the preparation stage and designing the launch sequence is all about understanding your church and your community. I'll help you select the right campaign for your church.
- Preparation: Do the right things in advance and the campaign gathers momentum. Do the right things in the wrong sequence and it sputters. I'll help you take the right first steps.
- Designing the Launch Sequence: Inserting specific ingredients into the countdown, the intentional selection of one weekend over another, and knowing when to begin to invite members are just three key design elements. I'll help you fine-tune your launch sequence for maximum impact.
- Countdown to Liftoff: A careful eye and a steady hand makes a difference when you're watching a complex control panel. As you're moving toward the beginning of the weekend series and small group study, it pays to have experience. I'll watch the control panel with you and help you make any necessary adjustments.
- Liftoff and Flight Path: What you do in weeks 3 and 4 determine sustainability. I'll help you stay on course.
- Sustaining Orbit: The 6 weeks of the campaign itself is really only the beginning. Or at least it should be. A church-wide campaign ought to do more than provide a memory. It ought to lead to a new trajectory. I'll help you capitalize on a beginning that leads to new opportunities.
Since every plan is custom to your individual needs, so is the pricing. Depending on the length of engagement and the amount of attention needed by you and your team, the price of this service typically falls between $1000 and $2000.
Can I help you?
Thinking ahead about an upcoming church-wide campaign? Let me help you prepare, launch big and sustain momentum long after the dust clears. Email Me to get started or find out more!