Join me for my newest mini-course: How to Design Next Steps and First Steps (that connect unconnected people and make better disciples)!
This four session online workshop will help you rethink your current plan and reimagine a more effective and more productive next step strategy.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to develop a thorough understanding of the different kinds of people who attend your church (design based on keen insights make for a more effective and productive process)
- How to form an accurate set of assumptions that will guide next step and first step design (inaccurate assumptions are the basis for ineffective next steps and first steps)
- How to design an effective next step for each of the kinds of people who attend your church (learning to build custom steps for distinct attendee types will maximize productivity)
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of each new step you build (design, test, evaluate and modify is a powerful equation that will become a driver)
- Four 60 minute sessions
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Check out Frequently Asked Questions.