Thomas Merton said, "We do not want to be beginners. But let us be convinced of the fact that we will never be anything else but beginners, all our life!"
I don't know about you, but I often find myself needing a new beginning; a kind of refresh, where I can clear my thinking, find my priorities, and begin again.
And I've discovered that I'm not alone.
It turns out everyone needs a new beginning from time to time.
Every one of us.
But it's also been my experience that it was helpful to have a guide; someone who could help me discover my very first steps; the ones that are less clearly marked.
It's also been my experience that once I knew where my first few steps were I could begin showing my friends how to find theirs.
And that paid off because when my friends discovered their first steps it helped them show their friends how to find theirs too.
Note: This discovery turned out to be the essence of "whatever you want to happen in the lives of the members must happen first in the lives of the leaders."
Need to begin again?
Join me for a special kind of journey. More than a mini-course, REFRESH is designed to help you begin again. And begin again in a way that is fully transferable (nearly communicable).
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- A clear sense of where you are (and where you'd like to go)
- A new understanding of which renewal ingredients need to be added (and how to add them)
- A time-tested strategy to help your friends begin again
- A personalized plan for renewal
- One 60 minute personalized "coaching call" designed to help set refresh objectives (a $125 value).
- Three 60 minute video sessions (all sessions are recorded and available for on-demand viewing)
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- Access to a password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- $150 includes 3 sessions, downloadable resources. and a 60 minute coaching call.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Questions? Email Me for information.