While I've built an extensive online video course library, this is the first course I've offered that truly assumes the need for a basic foundational understanding of small group ministry.
Who needs this course? I think there are two main groups:
- New small group pastors and directors often need help understanding the big picture and will benefit greatly from SGM101.
- Small group ministry practitioners leading plateaued or struggling ministries (plateaus can often be explained by misunderstandings of one or more basic concepts or practices).
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- A keen understanding of the why of small group ministry. What is it we're trying to build?
- Why groups? Why community?
- What is authentic community?
- The default development of all groups
- The importance of connecting people and making disciples
- Basic understanding of the building blocks of a thriving small group ministry.
A year-round connecting strategy
A proven method of identifying and recruiting new leaders
- Who can lead? High bar vs low bar?
- Open or closed groups?
- A scalable strategy to care for and develop leaders
- What do leaders need?
- How to give leaders what they need?
- A partnership with your senior pastor
- Supporting your senior pastor
- Collaborating with your senior pastor
- Stages of the senior pastor/groups pastor relationship
- How to spend your time? What’s most important?
- Core values of groups pastors/directors
- Four 75 minute sessions
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.
Special Note: This course is included when you're a GroupLife Insider (my membership site). It might be worthwhile to consider becoming a GroupLife Insider member.