If you’ve been part of the conversation here for any length of time, you know that I’m a big believer in the power of a church-wide campaign to launch groups. In fact, I believe it is the best way to launch new groups. That said, here are what I think are my top 10 articles on church-wide campaigns:
- The Exponential Power of a Church-Wide Campaign
- Maximize the Fall with a Church-Wide Campaign
- Top 10 Reasons Church-Wide Campaigns Miss the Mark
- Church-Wide Campaigns: Clarifying the Win
- How to Sequence a Church-Wide Campaign
- Preparing for Church-Wide Campaigns
- How to Develop a Timeline for Your Church-Wide Campaign
- Church-Wide Campaign Driven Small Groups
- Lessons from Saddleback: How to Launch Your Church-Wide Campaign
- Top 10 Reasons Saddleback Has Connected Over 130% in Groups
Church-Wide Campaign Coaching
Sometimes a single at bat in a baseball game determines who wins and who loses. Sometimes a single decision determines a career path. Sometimes a single comment in a political campaign determines the winner…and the loser.
A church-wide campaign has the potential to determine the trajectory of your church. If you want to maximize your outcome, you might want to consider a little coaching. I’ve been helping churches plan and execute church-wide campaigns for almost a decade.
I’ll be launching my Launch Big Church-Wide Campaign Coaching Network in April. Email Me for more information.