A LOT happened on MarkHowellLive.com in 2016. I published over 250 articles on small group ministry, connecting people, making disciples, identifying, recruiting and developing coaches, curriculum reviews, etc.
A lot happened.
Looking back over the year, I thought it might be helpful to identify the best posts of 2016 by quarter. With over 250 articles it seemed pretty tough to narrow it all the way down to the top 10 of the year.
I’ve worked my way through my posts from January through March, 2016, and chosen what I think are the 10 most important posts. I looked at the number of pageviews and time spent on the post and those things were certainly factors in my selection. I also looked at reader interaction (both with me and also sharing).
Best Posts of 2016 (First Quarter)
- 5 Things that Used to Work in Small Group Ministry (January)
- 5 Keys to Arriving at Your Preferred Future (January)
- 7 Tips that Will Help Optimize Your Small Group Ministry (January)
- 5 Things that Keep Me Up at Night (February)
- 4 Essential Skills Most New Small Group Pastors Need to Develop (February)
- 8 Habits of a Life-Changing Small Group Coach (February)
- 5 Tiny Language Tweaks that Make a Very Big Difference (March)
- 5 Things I Wish I Could Say to Your Senior Pastor (March)
- How an Effective Small Group Pastor Structures Their Calendar (March)
- 5 Subtle Differences between Thriving and Struggling Small Group Ministries (March)