Invest 31 days and I’ll help you build a better small group ministry.
Have big hopes and dreams for your small group ministry? Got a list of improvements sitting in the ‘someday’ basket?
Want to kickstart your small group ministry into a new gear? Accomplish some things you’ve been meaning to but haven’t found the time?
31 Days to a Better Small Group Ministry is a 31 day program that launches on January 1, 2017.
Each day in the program includes:
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given in depth instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
- A Task – something to DO that will help you accomplish that step.
- Further reading – so you can dive deeper on any task.
Take a series of small steps to go farther than ever
By the end of 31 days you’ll have:
- Accurately assessed where your small group ministry stands.
- Established a clear picture of your preferred future.
- Created a one year calendar that strategically shapes your approach.
- Customized a set of activities (lead measures) that forecast success.
- Customized a job description for launch-phase coaches that fits your ministry.
- Identified a list of potential coaches.
- Recruited an initial set of coaching candidates using the launch-phase coach job description.
- and much more.
I’m opening up a limited number of “seats” for this 31 day program to test it for a future course for sale.
Are you ready for a challenge? Are you willing to invest the time and energy to take a test-drive?
Sign up today for this limited enrollment course!