Breaking! I’ve extended early-bird pricing for my 2016 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network through midnight PST 12/5/15.
My Winter/Spring 2016 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network experience is designed to give you the tools and strategies you need in order to build a small group ministry that works in the 21st century. The coaching network program will expose you to a new perspective. While it makes sense that in order to get different results you need to do different things…it’s not always clear what those different things might be. My coaching network program is designed around the idea that different, not better, leads to the kind of strategy that connects beyond the usual suspects.
Who will be part of the network? Each of my networks are limited to 15 participants and are designed for small group champions who serve in a local church. Because of the nature of the role, champions may be senior pastors, executive pastors, small group pastors and directors, ministers of education, and other key leaders.
What will you receive?
- Five monthly coaching sessions. Anchored by a 90 minute video conference call, these group session provides focused exposure to the strategies that will build a more powerful platform. Sessions are scheduled at 11am Pacific on January 14th, February 11th, April 14th, May 12th, and June 9th).
- Two day gathering in Las Vegas. March 9th: 1pm-5pm followed by dinner | March 10th: 8am-12pm
- Focused training on key strategic steps including planning with the end in mind, developing an annual grouplife calendar, identifying an unlimited number of new leaders, launching new groups in waves, and impacting your community through groups.
- Tools, strategies and next steps to be implemented after every session.
- Access to special password protected network pages with customized content for each session.
- Scheduled 60 minute one-on-one calls to address questions more specifically, bring team members into the conversation, or help equip your senior pastor or other key staff members.
- The opportunity to connect with other network participants between sessions
- Email access to Mark during the six months
What are the expectations?
- Participate in all six sessions
- Invest as little as $1150* (early bird pricing of $1150 from 11/1-11/30, $1250 after 11/30/15)
- Cover your own travel expenses to the two day gathering
- Commit to the reading and exercises between sessions
Image by Jenn Vargas