You're invited! Take advantage of my 4 session mini-course: How to Choose the Best Small Group Model for Your Church
Here's the question: Is there really a best small group model for your church? And if there is, what would happen if you were able to identify it and implement it?
What do you think?
I believe there is a best small group model for your church.
I also believe once you learn to identify the best model for your church and have implemented the strategies and tactics taught in this course you'll begin to see results that move you toward your preferred future.
Here's what you'll gain in How to Choose the Best Small Group Model for Your Church:
- The tools you need to wisely select the specific identifiers of the preferred future your church dreams of reaching.
- An in depth understanding of the 6 most popular models (Free Market Semester (Activate), Sermon-Based Semester (North Coast, MetaChurch/Cell Church (Willow Creek), Campaign-Driven (Saddleback), GroupLink-Driven (North Point), Missional Communities (Austin Stone).
- Proven strategies that will help you tune up your small group model to achieve optimum performance.
- A transition toolkit to help you move skillfully from your current model to another.
Now you might be wondering, "Why do I need to know how to choose the right model? Aren't they all the same?" Or maybe you're thinking, "What we're doing now may not be perfect...but can the small group model really make that big of a difference?"
My answer? The model or system you are using, like every design, absolutely predetermines your results!
Think of your small group model as really a way of describing the way your small group ministry is designed. And as Andy Stanley classically stated, "Your ministry is perfectly designed to produce the results you're currently experiencing."
Now, if you like the results you are experiencing, then looking for a new model might not make sense. But, you might want to think about it this way. There are at least two reasons you'd be happy with the results you're experiencing:
- The results your model is producing (i.e., continually have more leaders, more groups, more people connected, making better disciples, more of your congregation is cared for, etc.) are genuinely outstanding and more than keeping pace with demand.
- You're unaware of the benefits a different small group model might offer. After all, aren't all small group models the same?
Let me encourage you...
All small group models are not the same. And...it almost goes without saying there really is a best model for your church. One that more effectively helps you achieve the results you dream of (and your senior pastor dreams of).
Isn't it worth investigating? What if you learned about a better model? What if you came away with a set of strategies designed to shift you and your church onto a new trajectory?
How to Choose the Best Small Group Model for Your Church will help you do it!
- Four 75 minute sessions (60 minutes of content + 15 minutes recorded Q&A)
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Regular pricing: $97
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.