I launched GroupLife Insider, my membership site, almost 3 years ago.
Why a membership site?
As much as I enjoy sharing my insights, strategies, tips and ideas here on MarkHowellLive.com, there has always been a limit to how much I could develop and give away for free. Like you, I have a day job. And like you, I have a limited amount of time I can invest in something other than my day job.
But...I figured out a way to carve out some additional time to develop more detailed, step-by-step content that will help you with the challenges of building a thriving small group ministry. I just can't make it available for free.
What does GroupLife Insider offer that you can't get here on the blog?
- Unlimited access to the mini-course library (as well as 4 to 6 new mini-courses every 12 months). Click here to see a complete list of currently available courses.
- Access to detailed instructions and step by step tutorials on many of small group ministry’s most important components (i.e., building an effective coaching structure, developing and discipling small group leaders, connecting unconnected people, working with your senior pastor, etc.).
- Exclusive access to “video conference office hours” just for GLI members (think about your professor's office hours in college).
- Monthly insider video conference call (recorded and posted for download) with the latest insights, ideas, practices and strategies from leading churches
- GLI discounts on coaching call and consulting packages (10% off the current advertised price).
- Participation in regular networking opportunities with other GLI members.
- And other resources in development.
How much does all this cost?
How much does all this cost? There are two ways to gain full access to GroupLife Insider's features and benefits:
- All Access Annual: $150 (Save 17%)
- All Access Monthly: $14.95 (Month to month, cancel any time)
You can see there's a worth-while price break to jump in with an annual pass.
But you should also see that at $14.95 a month, All Access Monthly is a pretty sweet opportunity.
I hope that sounds pretty good! If you think about it, even taking a couple of my mini-courses would cost you about the same amount! And to have unlimited access to my whole library, well that's a bargain!
And for that matter, having regular access to office hours is probably worth more than that! And discounts on coaching calls and consulting packages?
If you're serious about building thriving small group ministries that connect people and make disciples in the 21st century, you're going to want to give GroupLife Insider serious consideration.