Wondering how to make small group coaching work in your setting? It’s definitely not a walk in the park…no matter what anyone tells you. But there are steps you can take to build an effective small group coaching structure.
Here are what I’ve found to be the some of the most frequently asked questions:
- What Is the Role of a Coach? (Part 1)
- What Is the Role of a Coach? (Part 2)
- What Are the Essential Ingredients of an Effective Coach?
- How to Jump-Start Coaching When You Launch Groups?
- What to Do When Your Leaders Don’t Want Coaches?
- What Do I Do About Underperforming Coaches?
- How Much of Coaching Is About Knowing and Demonstrating Technique?
What’s your question? Use the comment section below to submit your question.