After over a year of development I launched GroupLife Insider, my membership site, 18 months ago.
Why a membership site?
As much as I enjoy sharing my insights, strategies, tips and ideas here on MarkHowellLive.com, there has always been a limit to how much I could develop and give away for free. Like you, I have a day job. And like you, I have a limited amount of time I can invest in something other than my day job.
But...I have figured out a way to carve out some additional time to develop more detailed, step-by-step content that will help you with the challenges of building a thriving small group ministry. I just can't make it available for free.
Take advantage of my FLASH SALE below!
What does GroupLife Insider offer that you can't get here on the blog?
- Unlimited access to the mini-course library (as well as 4 to 6 new mini-courses every 12 months). Click here to see a complete list of currently available courses.
- Access to detailed instructions and step by step tutorials on many of small group ministry’s most important components (i.e., building an effective coaching structure, developing and discipling small group leaders, connecting unconnected people, working with your senior pastor, etc.).
- Unlimited access to leader training videos (in development and launching in September, 2019)
- Weekly insider video conference call (recorded and posted for download) with the latest insights, ideas, practices and strategies from leading churches (launching in June, 2019)
- Exclusive access to “video conference office hours” just for GLI members (think about your professor's office hours in college).
- GLI discounts on coaching call and consulting packages (10% off the current advertised price).
- GLI discounted rate for GroupLife Southwest (May, 2021).
- Participation in regular networking opportunities with other GLI members.
How much does all this cost?
How much does all this cost? There are two ways to gain full access to GroupLife Insider's features and benefits:
- Annual pass: $150
- Payment Plan: 3 payments of $60
You can see there's a worth-while price break to jump in with an annual pass.
But...for a limited time you can take advantage of my FLASH SALE and purchase a one-year membership for $100.
I hope that sounds pretty good! If you think about it, even taking a couple of my mini-courses would cost you about the same amount! And to have unlimited access to my whole library, well that's a bargain!
And for that matter, having regular access to office hours is probably worth more than that! Discounts on coaching calls and consulting packages? GroupLife Southwest at a discounted price?
My FLASH SALE price is only available through June 15th at 9:00 a.m. PDT. I hope you'll consider jumping in now! I think it's a screaming deal and I don't want you to miss it!
If you're serious about building thriving small group ministries that connect people and make disciples in the 21st century, you're going to want to give GroupLife Insider serious consideration.