Need help designing better next steps and first steps?
Unsure whether you need help?
Here's a thought: If your current next steps aren't seeing the results you're hoping for...you need to realize the design isn't right. (Remember...your next step is perfectly designed to produce the results you are currently experiencing).
What kind of results are you currently experiencing?
Not seeing much response to your small group connection? Only attracting the usual suspects to your semester signup? First step out of the auditorium is a ghost town?
If your results aren't what you're hoping for, may I suggest my newest mini-course? How to Design Next Steps and First Steps (DNSFS19) is a straightforward workshop on designing steps that work.
This four session online workshop will help you rethink your current plan and reimagine a more effective and more productive design.
The first session of How to Design Next Steps and First Steps (DNSFS19) is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14th at 9:00 a.m. PDT (12:00 p.m. EDT). Sessions 2 thru 4 will be May 21, May 28, and June 7 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.
Can't make those times? Every session will be recorded and available for viewing by the following morning (and the downloadable video can be viewed as a team).
Grab one of the first 25 registrations for $59 (a 20% savings off the regular price)! Add a 60 minute coaching call for more personalized help at the reduced price of $100.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to develop a thorough understanding of the different kinds of people who attend your church (design based on keen insights make for a more effective and productive process)
- How to form an accurate set of assumptions that will guide next step and first step design (inaccurate assumptions are the basis for ineffective next steps and first steps)
- How to design an effective next step for each of the kinds of people who attend your church (learning to build custom steps for distinct attendee types will maximize productivity)
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of each new step you build (design, test, evaluate and modify is a powerful equation that will become a driver)
- Four 60 minute sessions
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.
If you're struggling to design effective next steps and first steps, How to Design NEXT Steps and FIRST Steps will give you the insights and tools you need to build a next level system.