According to Andy Stanley, "Your ministry is perfectly designed to produce the results you are currently experiencing."
You know this. It's not a new idea to you.
And the obvious implication is, if you don't like the results you're experiencing...it's time to change the design.
But there's the million dollar question.
What is it that needs to change? Right?
How to Diagnose Your Small Group Ministry is designed to help you get into the details of what you're doing, spot the flaws in your ministry and correct them.
How to Diagnose Your Small Group Ministry, my newest mini-course, will teach you how to do what I do when I'm hired as a consultant to help churches build a thriving small group ministry.
You'll learn four key skills. You'll also learn how to use the techniques I use to make the right changes to your ministry. Design changes that will set your ministry on a new trajectory.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to determine the win(s) for your small group ministry. Identifying the win(s) at the very beginning will enable you to have eyes to begin to see what might need to be changed.
- How to spot the most important design issues; the flaws in your design that will block success every season. Add this set of tools to your toolbox and you'll see ministry design in an entirely different way.
- How to chart a course that will begin moving your ministry in the right direction. Beyond just learning to spot design issues, learning to skillfully plan the first milestone and choose the lead measures that prove you are on a path to your preferred future is a game-changer.
- How to develop the practice of regular assessment and course correction. This skill will allow you to function both on the ground level with your team and from 10,000 feet identifying necessary design corrections in real time.
- Four 75 minute sessions (60 minutes of content + 15 minutes of recorded Q&A)
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.
- When are the sessions: Session 1 is Tuesday, February 5 at 9:00 a.m. PST.
- Sessions 2 thru 4 are on February 12, 19, 26 at 9:00 a.m. PST.
- All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the password protected site by the end of the day (in case you need to miss the session, want to review the content or share with your team).
- Every session will include access to session notes, diagnostic tools, and additional supporting content (hosted on the password protected site).