Second only to September/October, the very best time to launch new groups and connect unconnected people is January/February. There are four key elements that make this true everywhere:
- The struggles, challenges and difficulties of the old year are front of mind.
- A new year is always perceived as the best chance for new beginnings.
- It is an excellent time to narrow the focus of church-wide efforts to provide easy first steps and next steps.
- The longest uninterrupted season allows new groups to firmly establish before summer (when the newest groups struggle).
Have you started planning your January/February strategy to launch new groups and connect unconnected people? Hope so! After all, NOW is the time!
The most effective January and February strategies leverage:
- Keen insights and deep understandings of the interests and needs of unconnected people
- Optimized tactics that reach deeply into the congregation, crowd and community
- Well-designed and coordinated timelines that maximize impact
- Skillful collaboration between multiple ministry departments and teams
How will your January or February strategy turn out?
In November of 2014 I launched what would turn out to be one of my most popular mini-courses based entirely on this opportunity and this need.
I revised it and offered it again in November of 2016. Again, hugely popular and so timely for churches intent on maximizing their opportunity.
Do you want to maximize your opportunity in the new year?
Now is the time to make plans that will launch the largest number of new groups and connect the largest number of unconnected people. January and February are too important to put off this critical opportunity!
There are two ways to take steps today that will pay off in 2020.
First, I just updated one of my most popular mini-courses! HOW. TO. JUMPSTART. JANUARY. launches on November 19th and if you act before November 11th at 9:00 a.m. you can register at the Early Bird price!
Second, take advantage of HOW. TO. JUMPSTART. JANUARY. and the rest of my mini-course library by joining GroupLife Insider (my membership site). Purchase an all-access pass and never miss a thing! Find out more about GroupLife Insider right here.
Will you make 2020 the best year ever?
Every year has potential to be the best year ever. Get the training now and begin implementing the updated strategies asap! You'll be glad you did. And so will your senior pastor!