When was the best fall ministry season you've ever had?
Probably wasn't 2020!
3 or 4 years ago?
Too long ago to remember the exact date?
What did you do? Do you remember what worked?
Could you do it again?
Would it be enough?
What if the fresh eyes of a strategic outsider could help you improve your results by 10 or 20%? What if instead of starting 5 new groups you could start 10 or even 20 new groups?
What if instead of starting 10 new groups (and keeping 2 going beyond the beginning study) you could start 20 new groups and sustain 14 or 15?
What if you actually had a set of tailored next steps that would help the least connected people in your congregation and crowd actually take their best next step?
Listen...this is about WAY more than small groups
If your church is like most, you're trying to maximize connection of new attendees (new couples, new parents, new students and children who will begin attending in July and August).
What if you could implement a strategy that helped another 10 or 20% of your newest attenders take a significant step, a hand-crafted step, in a direction that will move them closer to what you hope for them?
If your church is like most, you're trying to build attractive first steps out of the auditorium that actually work. You know that not everyone is ready to join a small group and many are simply remaining faces in rows. They pull into the parking lot. They check their kids into your children's ministry. They spend 75 minutes in your auditorium, they sing a few songs, they take communion, they listen to the message. And when the service is over they pick up their kids, get into the car and head to lunch.
What if there's a simple solution, a doable strategy that would move a wave of unconnected people toward connection?
What if you could start the fall ministry season with a plan to:
- Connect way beyond the usual suspects
- Build easy next steps for everyone you connect
- Launch more groups than ever
- Sustain more of the groups you launch
- Finish the season ready for an exciting New Year and a powerful 2022!
Does that sound too good to be true?
Maybe you need to take advantage of Supercharge Your Fall Ministry Season - 2021? Maybe you need to take the course with a few other key staff members (or even a team of high capacity volunteers?
Supercharge Your Fall Ministry Season - 2021
Supercharge Your Fall Ministry Season - 2021 features my latest strategies, tips and ideas. We've learned a LOT in the last several years and if you're not taking advantage of the freshest developments, there's no doubt that you're missing out on some very big upsides.
If you're looking for a way to connect more people, launch more new groups (and sustain a high percentage of what you launch)...take advantage of Supercharge Your Fall Ministry Season - 2021.
Here's what’s included:
- Four 75 minute video sessions (60 minutes of content + 15 minutes of recorded Q&A)
- Downloadable outlines (allowing you to capture every detail)
- Each session is packed with actionable takeaways
- All video sessions are downloadable to share with your team
- Access to a password-protected site with additional supporting resources.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied…I’ll refund your money.
- Add a diagnostic coaching call at a special reduced rate (My regular price for a 60 minute call is $125)
- Questions? Email Me for information.
Are you ready? I’d love to teach you this simple process that will help you season after season and year after year.
You can do it. Your senior pastor will be glad you learned how…and so will your church!
Ready to jump in?
Just choose your payment option below and you're all set.