Did you miss anything this week? Here’s what happened at MarkHowellLive.com.
- Review: The Organic God by Margaret Feinberg: This book really fits the recent trend of including grouplife study questions in a book with a spiritual formation theme.
- Bill Donahue on Turning Meetings into Moments: One of Bill’s best skill training ideas.
- GroupLife Insights from William Vanderbloemen and Justin Lathrop: These two guys have some great on-the-ground insights out of their roles in the staffing and search business.
- Missional Communities, Midsize Groups and Sunday School: A comment that Vanderbloemen made in the interview above prompted me to clarify something he said.
- Dilbert on Social Media Gone Awry: sometimes you just have to laugh.
- John Ortberg’s Catalyst Interview with Dallas Willard: This is a really good short clip of an interview with these two spiritual formation giants.
- Review: Life’s Toughest Questions (from Lifeway’s Platform Series): If you’re not familiar with this series, you ought to take a look. It features Erwin McManus.
Got a minute? I’m testing out the idea of a Saturday recap…for the benefit of readers that miss a day or two. What do you think about it? Annoying? Beneficial? I’d love to get your feedback. You can chime in by clicking here.