I looked back over the year and put together a list of my top 10 posts written in 2013.*
You may not realize this, but there are almost 1300 posts here at MarkHowellLive.com. I’ll cross the 1300 threshold in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for coming along!
Here are my top 10 posts written in 2013.
- 6 Communication Mistakes that Limit Ministry Effectiveness
- Skill Training: Design Your Group Meeting for Life-Change
- New from David Morlan and D.A. Carson: The Gospel of Luke: From the Outside In
- Top 5 January/February Church-Wide Campaigns for 2014
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Connecting Unconnected People
- 10 Ideas that Have Shaped My Philosophy of Ministry**
- Top 5 Keys to Starting New Groups. Lots of New Groups.
- Skill Training: Healthy Groups Integrate Four Components into Every Gathering
- Required Reading for Small Group Pastors and Directors (Systems)**
- 5 Keys to a More Dynamic Group Experience
*My monthly Top 10 Posts series lists the most viewed posts in a given month regardless of when they were written.
**Published in the last week of 2012