With apologies to Bill Donahue and the rest of the Willow Creek brain trust, here are the top 10 reasons that a small group isn’t really the optimal environment for life-change:
- 58% of women say they feel closer to Emily on the Bachelorette than the women in their Beth Moore Bible study.
- 67% of men say that they’ve never felt as close to another guy as when they discovered they were both rooting against LeBron James and The Heat.
- Have you tried the new Dr. Pepper 10?
- Nothing like a few passages from The Secret to really break down those barriers.
- As Dr Phil will tell you, “It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.”
- Apparently, New Slang by The Shins will “change your life, I swear.”
- There’s just something so invigorating about sitting in a row!
- Really, if you think about it, who hasn’t benefitted from some quality time with Homer’s Iliad.
- Once you’ve walked on red hot coals with Oprah you’ll never go back.
- “Doing life together” definitely takes a back seat to winning the PowerBall jackpot!
What do you think? Got one I missed? You can click here to jump into the conversation.