You can learn a lot by looking at a top 10 list (or in this case a top 14!). I noticed a couple things right away as I compiled this list of the top posts of 2014.
First, I noticed how many of them are how-to posts and skill-training posts. That tells me I should be writing more of those!
Second, I noticed how many of this years most read posts were from deep in my archives! 2008 was a very popular year!
With a 16% increase in page views, 2014 has been a good year here on the blog. Thank you for coming along!
- How to Launch Groups Using a Small Group Connection (May, 2008)
- New to Small Group Ministry? Start Here!
- How to Build an Effective Coaching Structure (February, 2008)
- 8 Habits of a Life-Changing Small Group Leader (October, 2013)
- How to Choose a Small Group System or Strategy (October, 2009)
- This Is Why We Need Community (September, 2014)
- If I Was Starting Today (April, 2008)
- HOST: What Does It Mean? April, 2008)
- 5 Keys to Sustaining New Groups (April, 2008)
- Skill Training: Learning How to Pray Together (April, 2009)
- Skill Training: Top 10 Ways to Find New Group Members (March, 2010)
- North Point’s Small Group System (October, 2009)
- Steve Gladen on Saddleback’s Leadership Pathway (January, 2011)
- Rick Warren’s Newest Church-Wide Campaign: Transformed: How God Changes Us (December, 2013)