I looked back over the year and started to put together a list of the top 10 posts written* in 2013. It was too hard to just go with the top 10…so I expanded the list to the top 20.
You may not realize this, but there are almost 1300 posts here at MarkHowellLive.com. I’ll cross the 1300 threshold in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for coming along!
Here are my top posts written in 2013, number 11-20 (I am not a coder and couldn’t figure out how to make it say “11” to “20”):
- Four Leading Indicators of Small Group Ministries that Make Disciples
- Design Your Connection Strategy with Unconnected People in Mind
- 10 Commandments of Small Group Ministry
- 8 Commitments for Small Group Leaders
- Top 10 DNA Markers for Churches with Thriving Small Group Cultures
- 8 Habits of a Life-Changing Small Group Leader
- 5 GroupLife Dots You May Not Be Connecting
- 5 Honest Thoughts about Small Group Ministry
- Dilbert on What Not to Say to Your Senior Pastor
- 5 Cross-Cultural Church-Wide Campaigns that Ought to Be on Your Radar
*My monthly Top 10 Posts series lists the most viewed posts in a given month regardless of when they were written.