I hope you’re planning to join us for GroupLife Southwest! And I really hope you’ll take advantage of the Early Bird Price of $149.95 (the Early Bird Price ends on 2/27/17).
But why should you join us at the GroupLife Southwest conference?
That is a great question! Here’s why you should join us in Las Vegas next March for this conference:
- You read my blog for a reason! I know that may sound like a weird thing to say right off, but isn’t it true? If you weren’t learning the things you need to know, you would have stopped reading here a long time ago! Right? And I organized the conference!
- I’ve invited a powerful lineup of trusted small group ministry experts and leading practitioners to offer timely breakouts on the topics that you need to know about and will benefit greatly from!
- Bill Willits from North Point. Bill has been at North Point since their beginning and has been the point person for the small group ministry that has connected over 72,000! His insights alone will be worth the price of the conference.
- Tim Cooper from North Point. You may not know Tim, but I can tell you his breakout at re:group 2016, Community for Everyone, was truly inspiring and incredibly challenging. I personally came away from his breakouts with a number of game-changing insights.
- Chris Surratt from LifeWay. You probably recognize Chris’s name, but you may not remember his role as the Small Group Pastor for Cross Point Church (and prior to that Seacoast Community Church) and the author of Small Groups for the Rest of Us (packed with the great insights that only come from a seasoned practitioner accustomed to figuring out how to connect the people you aren’t already connecting and actually make disciples).
- Mindy Caliguire from SoulCare. Mindy is one of the leading experts, a real practitioner, in the area of spiritual formation for leaders. If you’re trying to shape leaders who can help shape members…you need to hear what Mindy has to say.
- Dave Enns from North Coast. Again, you may not recognize Dave’s name, but you probably recognize North Coast Church. Well known for their sticky church small group strategy and philosophy, they have consistently connected over 80% of their weekend adult worship attendance in small groups. And they’ve been doing it for years while they’ve become one of the largest churches in the country.
- Hugh Halter from Forge America. Hugh is not a household name…unless you want to connect unchurched friends, neighbors, co-workers and family. I’ve heard him a number of times at conferences like Exponential. His latest book Happy Hour is packed with insights. When I was assembling the lineup, he was the first person I contacted. If you want to be effective in the 21st century, you need to be paying attention to Hugh.
- Todd Engstrom from Austin Stone. Several years ago The Austin Stone Community Church began a transition from an ordinary, business-as-usual small group ministry (that primarily existed for insiders) to a missional community strategy, intent on becoming a force that would impact Austin. Their journey is a great story and their transition is full of lessons learned.
- Me. In addition to hosting the conference, I’m planning to present two breakouts that I think you’ll find very helpful. In addition, I’m cooking up a special breakout for Monday night that will be a live demonstration of how a small group connection works. I’m also presenting a breakouts on building an effective coaching structure and maximizing a church-wide campaign.
- Hang out with hundreds of small group practitioners! I learn more from the people I meet during the breaks at conferences every time I go. I’m doing a couple special things to help you do the same.
- Las Vegas in March! Trust me, March is one of the best times to come to Vegas. The weather is beautiful…and it’s not beautiful almost everywhere else.
Do you know what’s timeless and what’s timely? Learn the principles and practices that are making grouplife work in the 21st century.
The Early Bird price ends on February 27th
The Early Bird price ends on February 27th and jumps up $199.95 per person. Why not take advantage of $149.95? And maybe even bring another team member or two? You can buy your tickets right here.
You can find out more at GroupLifeSouthwest.com.
Listen, I’d love it if you’d join us. Don’t miss a great conference!