If your church is like most churches, the fall ministry season is an important part of your annual strategy. As school begins and summer vacations come to an end there is often an attendance bump. In some communities the end of summer and the beginning of fall is accompanied by the largest number of new attendees as new residents begin to look for a church.
If your church is like most churches, your fall ministry season hasn’t kicked off yet, but it’s just about to begin.
We’re definitely close enough to the fall to see how it’s shaping up and make a few last minute tweaks to our strategy.
Need a few ideas?
Need some ideas that might help your fall ministry season? Here are a few articles:
- Top 5 Church-Wide Campaigns for 2022
- Connect with Your Neighbors This Fall: Top 10 Ideas for Small Groups
- HELP YOUR NEW AND EXPERIENCED SMALL GROUP LEADERS THIS FALL
- 5 MISTAKES THAT CAUSE SMALL GROUP LAUNCHES TO MISFIRE
- 4 THINGS TO WORK ON IN AUGUST (that will launch more groups in September)
- OPTIMIZE YOUR FALL GROUPS LAUNCH WITH THESE 5 IDEAS
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR FALL MINISTRY SEASON - 2022
Can I help you further?
I regularly coach churches on preparing for church-wide campaigns and growth initiatives. While I am sometimes available for an onsite consultation, I can also schedule a series of video conference calls to guide your team through the process. Find out how a one hour coaching call could help you! .