My 2019 Small Group Ministry Coaching Network is designed to give you the tools and strategies you need in order to build a small group ministry that works in the 21st century. The coaching network experience will expose you to a new perspective. While it makes sense that in order to get different results you need to do different things…it’s not always clear what those different things might be. My coaching network is designed around the idea that different, not better, leads to the kind of strategy that connects way beyond the usual suspects while making better disciples.
Who will be part of the network? My coaching networks are limited to 12 participants and are designed for small group champions who serve in a local church. Because of the nature of the role, champions may be senior pastors, executive pastors, small group pastors and directors, ministers of education, and other key leaders.
What will you receive?
- Six monthly coaching sessions. Anchored by a 90 minute video conference call, these group sessions provides focused exposure to the strategies that will build a more powerful platform. Sessions are scheduled at 9 am PST on Tuesday 1/8, Tuesday 2/12, Tuesday 3/12, Wednesday 4/10 (to make it easier to attend GroupLife Southwest '19), Tuesday 5/14, and Tuesday 6/11).
- Bonus gathering in Las Vegas. Tuesday, April 9, 7:00 pm Dinner | Wednesday April 10, 8 am-12 pm
- Focused training on key strategic steps including planning with the end in mind, developing an annual grouplife calendar, identifying an unlimited number of new leaders, launching new groups in waves, and impacting your community through groups.
- Tools, strategies and next steps to be implemented after every session.
- Access to special password protected network pages with customized content for each session.
- Scheduled 60 minute one-on-one calls to address questions more specifically, bring team members into the conversation, or help equip your senior pastor or other key staff members (up to four calls during the network's six month period).
- The opportunity to connect with other network participants between sessions
- Bonus: Free one year subscription to GroupLifeInsider.com (my new membership site with access to member's only content and resources).
- Bonus: Special discounted registration for GroupLife Southwest '19 (my small group ministry conference April 8-9, 2019.
- Email access to Mark during the six months
What are the expectations?
- Participate in all six video sessions
- Invest as little as $950* (*super early bird pricing thru 10/15/18, early bird pricing of $1050 thru 11/30/18, $1150 after 11/30/18)
- Cover your own travel expenses if you participate in the Las Vegas gathering.
- Commit to the reading and exercises between sessions