I began blogging here in early 2008. Although I don’t have accurate stats on readers and pageviews until 2009, I know it was a slow beginning in terms of traffic. Today…well today is different.
I realized that some of my top 20 posts (according to Google) had benefitted from being among my oldest posts. So I decided to choose my 20 favorites instead.
Here is my best attempt at my 20 favorite posts. Hope they’re among yours too!
- 8 Habits of a Life-Changing Small Group Leader (October, 2013)
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Connecting Unconnected People (May 2013)
- What’s Your Urgency Level for Connecting Unconnected People? (June 2012)
- 7 Practices for Developing and Discipling Your Small Group Coaches (December, 2013)
- 5 Essential Practices of a 21st Century Small Group System (August, 2012)
- 7 Assumptions that Shape My Small Group Strategy (June, 2013)
- 5 Habits I’d Look for If I Was Hiring a Small Group Pastor (January, 2014)
- 7 Things You Must Do TO and FOR Your Small Group Leaders (October, 2015)
- 6 Essential Questions about Making Disciples and Small Group Ministry(November, 2014)
- Four Obsessions of the Extraordinary Small Group Pastor (February, 2015)
- 5 Stupid Things Small Group Pastors Need to Stop Doing (September, 2015)
- Ten Ideas that Have Shaped My Philosophy of Ministry (December, 2012)
- Top 5 Reasons Small Group Leaders Quit (August, 2015)
- 8 Secrets for Discovering an Unlimited Number of Leaders (December, 2014)
- 5 Things that Used to Work in Small Group Ministry (January, 2016)
- 5 Things You Need to Know about 21st Century Small Group Ministry (September, 2015)
- Foundational Teaching: Next Steps for Everyone (October, 2015)
- 10 Things Small Group Pastors Should Always Be Thinking (September, 2015)
- 5 Clues that Point to a Change in Small Group Ministry (October, 2015)
- The Future of Small Group Ministry (July, 2016)
What do you think? Is your favorite missing? You can click here to jump into the conversation.
Image by Evan Long