John Ortberg’s latest, The Me I Want to Be is now available as a church-wide campaign (in addition to being a great study for individual groups to do). Answering the question, “How can I become the best version of me?” the church-wide study will help your whole congregation take important steps in the same direction.
Delivered in the same format as many other church-wide campaigns:
- DVD-driven small group material
- Participant guides designed to be used in the group
- Available weekend sermon outlines
- Promotional resources including bulletin shells, postcards, posters, and powerpoint
- Discounts on group purchases
I like the feel of The Me I Want to Be. The DVD reflects the learnings of the last few years. Shorter teaching sessions make for a better more engaging experience. Easy-to-use participant guide will encourage good participation. More streamlined, with simpler implementation and fewer hoops to jump through.
If you’re looking for a church -wide experience that will take your congregation on a personalized journey…this is a good one. You can order your copy of the church wide experience right here.